September 6, 2009

Oh holy...

This weekend was hectic, hectic, and yes, hectic!
Of course I was at work trying to please every single person, and at some point I was even happy (!!!) but in the end I was glad I left and went home and watched TV. So much for my weekend! No going out, no partying, no meeting friends, no movie time, not even time for a couple of pages to read, just plain old work with a lot of talking in between (I'm supervising and training people at the moment) and my days off are not today and tomorrow but on Wednesday and Thursday!
All I want for once is a great weekend to look forward to...one with a family BBQ, lots of people around to catch up on, drink some good wine, eat a ton of food, and just plainly enjoy fall and its cooler temperatures and great colors. Not gonna happen. Not over here. It feels so sad and so lonely!


















Happy Monday!!!
Nonetheless.
picture source

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...