September 17, 2009

Reason


 10 reasons what I love about today and the next couple of weeks:
  1. Today is my mom's birthday and even though I have to work I'm also able to spend some time with her
  2. It's time for me to say good-bye at work. Finally done.
  3. Fall is in full bloom although the constant fog depresses me
  4. My trip to Istanbul
  5. Seeing family again
  6. Discussing my future (sounds weird but it's going to happen)
  7. Shopping
  8. Turkish food
  9. Being away from all the bad stuff happening here
  10. Warmer temperatures
Happy Thursday everyone!

xoxo

Picture taken in Istanbul (I think it was in 2007) on one of those ferries...

1 comment :

lily of the valley said...

Sweety,
I found your wonderful blog.. I really like it .. Keep it up good work !!!
Send my birthday wishes to your mum :) And i m so happy to see you again
Kisses,
Muge

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...