October 8, 2009

Hear the whisper?!



"None of us will ever accomplish anything excellent or commanding except when he listens to this whisper which is heard by him alone." 
by Ralph Waldo Emerson



Fall time is quote time to me. With a cup of hot chocolate in one hand, enjoying the fresh air coming in from the window, the leaves changing color, soft background music playing, and the birds trying to fight the cooler time...this is what fall is to me: Very inspirational. Quotes like the above make me think a lot. They let me believe in the unknown. 

This is one of my favorite seasons, and I'm sure we all have that in common. Some may like summer more (I do!) but fall has this ability to create something new within us. At least I believe so. I tend to want to do more during colder days, go out more, watch more movies (which apparently I can't anymore due to some stupid time change in these movie theaters here)...and for some reason I tend to dream more when fall is in full bloom...so to speak. It's gotten colder, and it actually rained today which always depresses me, but hey, I'm not going to stay home today. I just can't. I want to eat cotton candy today. And, I do need to find a new job (yes yes), and a new city (yes, again), and maybe if the job hunt isn't going well for me I need to find another school I can go on with my studies (which would make me look better anyhow but so far the school hunt has been devastatingly bad). So much for dreaming...

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...