October 12, 2009

It's Alright, It's Ok


I'm currently listening to all sorts of music (from country to hiphop over to jazz and classical stuff), trying to get my mojo (why am I using this word actually) back and trying to find some positive moments...as for today...it is Tuesday, cooler than yesterday (the highest temperature today should be 50, if at all!!!), a bit more positive (no weird incidents, like yesterday's, occurred), less than three weeks away from Halloween, and today is the day I get to sit in a movie theater again.

Though until then I'm hooked on anything Halloween related...

  

 


1 comment :

PorkStar said...

just thinking that halloween is right around the corner, reminds me that so is the end of the year.. and it's a very unproductive feeling.

However, the dressing up and stealing candy from kids on halloween is just soooo much fun...

: )

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...