December 18, 2009

Let It Snow!

Happy Friday everyone!
You are all so sweet with your lovely comments. Consider yourself hugged!! Big time!!! :D
I'm still fighting against whatever I've been having...then again, I blame it on the weather! And only on the weather! It's around 20 degrees here. Freakin' cold!!!! Needless to say I think I'm cursed and my body and mind want something else...something less cold, and well...I'm definitely looking for a place away from all this. Brrrrrr.....
.....but until then...I'm just pretty much playing lazy and post some holiday pictures...not mine of course. All found on one of my fave sites...the one with the ♥!!!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 I'm so gonna drink that hot coco before the guests arrive tonight!
Maybe it helps!!!

xoxo

6 comments :

Mara said...

omg those puppies are so so cute! I wish I was getting one under my tree.. sigh

Katie said...

mmm I love me some hot chocolate!

paddle to shore said...

Awwww Those dogs are so cute!!!
Dogs look so happy with Christmas gear on lol

Erin Helgerson said...

So cute!!! I love snow. Crossing my fingers I'll get some when I'm home in Colorado next week for Christmas!!!
There's nothing better than being all bundled up and cozy inside when it's snowing outside!!!
Happy Friday!!!
XO,
Erin

Jess said...

Time to come back to SoCal--70 yesterday, 65 today! ;)

Cute pups!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

It has been snowing like crazy around here! Stay warm!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...