February 8, 2010

I am a freak...or so I tell myself...

You are quick minded, very intelligent and discriminating. You appear to be happy but there could be sort of a nervous short circuit somewhere inside and you may actually be a moody, sometimes even a depressive individual when left to your own devices.


You have a real talent for creation and expressing ideas but need to learn a lot more about concentration and focus or that successful career you really desire in the arts or as a writer will never happen. You get bored too easily. If success in the artistic community doesn't come it will be because you lack originality in your efforts. Successful or not you will still hang out with artsy kind of people.


You are very social and may have a real reformative social side. Spending a lot of time in motion or perpetual motion is natural for you. You like taking short trips, being in the out-of-doors and may almost idealize the automobile, what an invention.


There is weakness to this position and that flaw is a tendency to feel superior to others because of your analytical powers. Although you can handle several projects at one time, less is better than more and only three might be ideal. Focus, focus, focus.


You are a romantic person in relationships but mentalize them instead of feel them. You tend to be fickle. One of the best things that can happen is to find a mate who actually intrigues you, so you stay put. Otherwise you will probably send your whole life bouncing around from person to person.


I am a freak.
Everything in red is what I am or tend to do or what somewhat applies to me.
There's no hope for me.
I am a freak.

A freak trapped in two signs...Gemini and Virgo.
Confused?!
I had to help someone at work determine her ascendant, and all that applies to it and her "regular" sign. I do read horoscopes but hardly believe in them. Granted, certain things really come true and it scares the living h out of me, but still...I don't fully trust it so it doesn't really affect me.
So, at work I am googling stuff and find about three sites (which I can't recall), and then we sort of mix the answers together and come up with her two signs and what they mean; together as one. Then, out of nowhere I check what my signs mean (because I know my ascendant already) and wow...the above thing comes out. Scary. Shocking. Revealing. HELP!!!!

So much for this week.

But to cheer me, and you up...I found some more pictures.
Not about the carnival...that is said and done. Just pictures. My inspiration for the day.

 
  
  
  
all via We ♥ It
Common theme here?!
I call it purple meets nature meets pink or something like that.

Have a great day.
I'm going to bed now!
It's past midnight...and .......yeah...good night! ;-)

xoxo


Photobucket

6 comments :

Malin said...

You're not a freak! You're one of the most amazing, wonderful people I "know". So there!

Neely said...

Silly girl...you are not a freak :) I loved this post though

Katie said...

yay Gemini!

Sierra said...

Hey girl, at least you are a beautiful "freak," lol and all of these traits make you uniquely you! I love your photos of inspiration, so pretty!

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Loving all those pics!

And you are so not a freak, those traits just make you unique!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

You are NOT a freak! lol
I'm a gemini!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...