February 17, 2010

Quick and Easy

I'm back. Almost.
It's been a crazy week, and it's just so impossible right now for me to even think straight.
At 5am I got home today and I am back online already. After five hours of deep sleep I woke up again and it's not funny. It's so not nice either. Everything is sore, and my head feels like a giant potato hit by a pineapple...ok, I know this doesn't make sense. Not even to me. However, it's what it feels like.

 
via we ♥ it! ;)
Yup, I should be in bed now. ;)

I have a lot to catch up on.
My google reader says 228, so it's still bearable. ;)
I also participated in a project I am more than thrilled about, but haven't had time to fully focus on.
At least for right now.

Let me wake up, fully, and then live life again...
...besides...in about one month I'm heading over to awesome Philadelphia.
Haven't had a chance to look for souvenirs either.
What am I gonna do...what am I gonna by...what am I gonna find?????

And spring? Well, we're hoping our Carnival season helped and got rid of winter.
After all, this is the main traditional purpose of this crazy and so-called fifth season over here.
Carnival time means time to scare winter away...let's hope it worked!!!!
I took a few pictures...not many though and will post them soon.
Plus, I might be adding more from other places so at least I can share the fun and craziness with you all.
It was exciting, it felt good, and it felt like home to me.

Happy Ash Wednesday!! ;)
I'm so exhausted...

xoxo

9 comments :

Kelly said...

Carnival sounds like SUCH a fun time-- scaring winter away? Yes, please! Can't wait to see pictures :-)

Hope you have a wonderful day!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Get some rest girl!!!! Woohoo for only a month to go!

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

So wanting spring here RIGHT NOW.

Katie said...

carnival pictures?!?!?!

Mara said...

welcome back! Can't wait to hear all about it!

Katinka said...

I want pictures :)

Annie said...

ha! you are too cute!
i hope you got some more sleepy time in ;)
i'm beyond ready for spring as well! i hope it arrives soon!

Unknown said...

My goodness, you got home at 5am? I hope it was worth it! I'm so excited to see pictures from it. Hopefully you can rest up today and feel better.

Carlito86 said...

My reader is 1000+. It is going to take sooooo long ... xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...