April 16, 2010

Friday Funny

Hooooorayyy! :)

Keeping Up With Kelly & Co

I finally made it...I'm online on a Friday and I have something to share that cracked me up this week. Actually today while watching TV...thanks to Ellen and her awesome show I have to share something with you all. ;)
So, the video you're about to watch is about a girl just having her wisdom teeth pulled out and well...that's what happened after. :) Her mom recorded all that. Pretty cool considering she didn't even shake the camera at all. I'd be cracking up so bad. Don't get me wrong. I know how it is not knowing what you're saying or that you said something...and then seeing it later on. The girl was on Ellen's show today...and she said she really doesn't remember anything. :) It made my day for most of the part. I got awesome looking pants at Kohl's today too...for $7.20!!! Hello? Is that a deal or what?! So the video was fun, and the shopping later on too. :D

Anyhow...here's the video.



Happy Friday everyone! :)
AND YES, don't forget to check Kelly's awesome blog out.

xoxo,

Photobucket

5 comments :

Kelly said...

OMG. That is HILARIOUS!! I felt so uncomfortable watching it because I had for people to be embarrassed... but you HAD to watch! HOW funny!!! Thanks for playing along! Hope you're having a great weekend :-D

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

HAHAHAHHAHAHAH! That is hilarious! I hadn't heard about this.

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

Ellen always has the best things on her show! Hope you had a great weekend!

Mara said...

oh no I'm getting my teeth pulled out soon and I'm NOT looking forward to it at all!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh, that was great! now I wish they had put me under to get my wisdom teeth out to see if I would have said stuff like that. That was so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...