April 26, 2010

Monthly inspiration

Ok, I've been lazy...doing absolutely nothing at times and shopping all the time. :)
I've been enjoying Philadelphia and I'm sad to say "see you" soon but until then...I'm gonna enjoy every minute that's left over here. :D
Lately, we're so into music it's not even funny anymore...and my friend and I made our must-have CD with our favorite songs that fit not only road trips but also our moods, the weather (which is awesome), the rain (which can be awesome too), and just about everything else...plus, yes, I mentioned that I've been lazy lately and being lazy can be fun at times...especially when you drive to work at 10.30 in the morning when you're supposed to be there by 10am...but apparently no one really cares so it's all good?! I would die on the spot if I allowed myself to do that but my job requirements are different so it's all good. :) Or not?! Haha.

Anyhow...my monthly inspiration (ok, for the past two months now) is the following song...unfortunately without the video...but who cares...the song is what it's important. Right?! Yes. :)





Happy spring everyone (I hope it reached all of you...no more snow for anyone anymore!!!).

xoxo,
Photobucket

5 comments :

Mara said...

love that song!! and yay for sunshine :)

Unknown said...

I had never heard that song before. It's a little more country sounding than I usually listen to, but thanks for posting it! Have a great rest of your time in philly! Hurry home and post pictures!

Sierra said...

This song plays on the radio all of the time and I just love it, even though it is a bit sad! Glad you are having a nice time and shopping the day away, good for you! :)

angela.kolachny said...

I'm SO glad you had a great time here! Philly is a very special place<3 That song is def a good one, I listen to it almost everyday! Can't wait to see pics:o)

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I so dig this song. I've had it on replay too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...