April 10, 2010

update...as always these days...


This past week was just hot, and so super awesome. Loved every second.
This upcoming week's going to be even better. Weekend's great so far...with a jewelry party on Saturday (I ordered a cute necklace), and tomorrow with the Japanese festival thing going on is going to round up this perfect and easy-going weekend. :D
Next week, I'm going to be doing my favorite walk to the art museum...and if the weather's on my side it's going to be just more than just awesome. :) Pictures will be taken on the way (as always) and I promise you get to see them one day. I just can't upload any onto my friend's computer because it would just take too much space away and I won't do that to my friend A.
On Thursday we're so going to a Baseball game. Finally. Can't wait....it's been a while, and even though my favorite team's not playing, the Phillies are my second favorite so this counts for something too, no?!?!???
And we are about to eat a cheesesteak again...last year we went on a cheesesteak marathon...ate four different kinds in about four hours which made us almost die on the spot but we survived and had fun. So on 4/20 we're heading to a place no one has been before but I'm sure it's going to be good (more than just that). I go outlet shopping first, my friends are picking me up on their break and then we head over to have some yummy food. :D
Wanna join us?! ;)

Hopefully we'll make it to NYC too...and will get rid of our furry enemy. Yes! A mouse is back. Traps are set and we're ready to hear the trap snap....I'm counting down the hours...can't stand that thing anymore. :) Wish us luck.

Happy weekend everyone. :D

xoxo,

Photobucket

7 comments :

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

It sounds like you're having a great time! When are you going back over? I forgot how long you said you were going to be here. Haha, good luck with the mouse again!

Katinka said...

So glad you are having a great time! Enjoy!!!!!! :) Lots of love from Deutschland!!!! :)

chloƩ said...

selma! i am so sorry i haven't commented in a while! but it sounds like you are having a blast! i think that would be so fun to go and try all those cheesesteaks! i love philly cheesesteaks sooo much. they are one of my favorite foods! i hope you have a great week this week, and have fun at the baseball game! love you girl!

Jessi said...

I'm glad you're having such a good time - a much-needed vacay!! Enjoy every moment :)
xoxo J

Unknown said...

Another mouse? Oh no! Maybe there's a little mouse family chillin in the walls. Yuck. It sounds like you are having so much fun. Eat lots of cheesestake for me, since I don't eat cheese or steak!

Sierra said...

I am so glad that you are having such a wonderful time! Have so much fun at the festival or you might have already gone by now? Is that where you shopped til you dropped? Yay, so glad you are having fun! XO!

Jess said...

Glad you're enjoying your "unplugged" time! It really is a good thing—but so hard to do!

Oh, and just the mention of a green tea frapp gave me a total craving! Must go get one tomorrow...

Hope your week has been lovely :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...