May 24, 2010

Tuesday Inspiration

Spring's in full bloom now...rain's gone...but it's said it's going to come back Wednesday for about a week...let's hope not! Please, no more rain for us. We've had it and understand it's part of the weather cycle but enough is enough...so please spare us with that wetness again! Thanks.

It's early Tuesday for me, late Monday for most of you my lovely ones...so here's to a wonderful day and a fantastic spring morning!!!

all pictures via we ♥ it

My day off again and I'm about to enjoy it to the fullest.
Sitting outside in a cafe sipping on hot coffee with a muffin on a plate, some fresh smelling flowers on the table and the lake in front of me...that's what my day is going to look like.
How's your day going to look like?!

Happy Tuesday.

Photobucket

10 comments :

Jenni said...

Beautiful photos and lovely plans for the for the day!!! PS-Im having a giveaway for a beautiful carafe on my blog!

Sara said...

Yumm!! And cherry blossoms! Thank you for the award, lovely!

Lillian C said...

Wow, these photos are amazing. They really inspire to want to get out there and live life to the fullest too :)
Hope you have a lovely day!! :)

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Wonderful pictures, great inspiration!

Meghan said...

That sounds like the perfect way to start the day! I hope you enjoy your day off:)

Jess said...

What sweet inspiration! I just did the coffee/muffin thing this morning...except is was a iced drink with a bagel :)

Mara said...

such pretty and happy pictures! They definitely make me excited for the warmer weather. Hope you're hving a great day!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I love those pictures! Beautiful weather can make everything so much prettier!

Q, La, and Gooner said...

What a happy post! Tuesday was a great day and I hope less rain for you!

Katie said...

pretty sure I love the yellow background!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...