May 12, 2010

Wishful Wednesday - Regret


It's Wishful Wednesday again. Woohoo! This week's topic is:

'I wish' .... I hadn't thrown 
away my my old Nintendo game console!!
 
 I know it's ridiculous. I know.
However, I loved to play it, and I miss it. If I still had it I'd play for sure. Now I don't and have to save money to buy me a Wii. My friend bought one a few weeks ago and I was practically using it every day. She hardly was. Not sure why she bought it. LOL
But yes, I miss my little game monster and wish I had one. Just  to distract me from the internet, from all those sad news stories and from everything else that is going wrong in the world or in my life.
Ha, Nintendo back in the day was a giant gray console with giant disks to put in...today...wow! Plus, it's nostalgia. 
 
 picture via google images
*sorry for this bad image though. looks so blurry*
 
 Awwww...good old times...when I didn't even know what a laptop was. ha!
 
I'm hoping over to Kelsey's fabulous blog and check out what others had to say.
 
Have a fabulous Wednesday!

Photobucket

7 comments :

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I use to have one of these too!!!!

Katie said...

my dad threw away our super nintendo circa 1991 or 1992! So lame!

Courtney said...

I wish I had had one! I love them!

Unknown said...

We had a sega and I loved it. I would play sonic every day after school before homework. haha, my brother in law totally has it for the computer, but it just isn't as awesome as playing it on an old school gaming system.

Jess said...

I used to play a Barbie video game on that beast! And track and field! We still have a Super-Nintendo hanging out in our attic...happy for that one :)

Have a great day!

Samantha said...

Girl, I am right there with you only I didn't toss mine, my mom did. Yes. I still have some unresolved issues there!

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

I love it -- You better believe we still have ours at my parents house. I am SOO sad yours is gone, sad day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...