June 4, 2010

Fill in the blank Friday...

Fill In The Blank Friday

1.  My dream vacation would be   enjoying a few days on an island with white soft sand, lots of blue water and calm all over the place. Then again I'm a big city girl so my dream vacation could also easily be a "quick" trip to NYC, Seattle, Buenos Aires, Atlanta, Tokyo, Sydney or Kuala Lumpur. As long as I'm happy wherever I am... :D

2.  The best trip I've ever taken was   one that made me forget all my troubles, worries and issues...one I always try to remember when I'm feeling down. Right now it's most trips where I spontaneously decided to visit friends and family all over the world. Can't mention one specific one though. :D

3.  The most important items to take on a road trip are   chips, awesome music, lots of water or/and soda, motion sickness tablets, and road trip games.

4.  The next trip I'm looking forward to is   one I haven't really thought of yet...I'm hoping to find time to enjoy life and free time early July - but if this isn't going to happen I'm gonna look forward to some time away from here again...Turkey, France, New York, or Louisiana.

5.  If I had to pick one CD to listen to for a long road trip it would be     one of my mix CD collection that just sceams for attention and fun. If I had to choose just one that's not made by me I'd go for a cheesy Celine Dion Cd mainly because it's easy to sing along and no one really cares if nothing sounds perfect...it's a road trip; it's supposed to be tons of fun  .

6.  The biggest disaster I've ever encountered while traveling  was   getting stuck at the airport, spending the night at an airport hotel (for free of course), and then when it was time to board we witnessed an explosion. They found a suitcase all by itself and it being right after 9/11 and everyone being nervous, and scared they made sure it wasn't a "bad" suitcase (their words, not mine) and well, us being tired and scared that sound was the worst ever...hello echo!!!! :(

7.  My favorite traveling memory is   my first trip down south to Louisiana...we started early in the morning and left SF headed to Houston and then Shreveport in a super tiny plane...eventually we made it to our destination and had the best week ever. Dang it, it's now about nine years ago...but this trip was one of my favorite ones. Can't wait to return  .

For more interesting answers go on over to Lauren's awesome blog. I know I will.
Happy Friday everyone. :D

♥ Selma ♥

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...