June 10, 2010

Gone With The Wind

Not the movie! But yes, it's blowing hard...real hard. Ok, let's not get into this too much...it's wind, extremely gusty ones and it seems they won't stop any time soon. The lake looks gorgeous with its masculine looking waves but still...not a place I wanna be swimming in right now. I'm glad I'm inside right now...all warm and cozy and not about to be blown away.

I'm planning an upcoming trip (not sure if it's going to happen though), and since I'm really not so much in the mood for any writing or so...I thought I'd share some pics with you. And no, it's not of place I wanna go to (but then again who wouldn't wanna go there, really!!!). Well, it got me thinking...and a couple of days ago I received a postcard from that lovely city and that's where today's inspiration comes from. Thank you my dear friend R for your awesomeness...your postcard meant the world to me! :)


 Yes, I have a Parisian thing today...not sure why. Love the city of love!!!!

all pictures via we ♥ it!

I could go on like this but it would just cause an overload of a crap ton of pictures...so nope! :)

Happy Thursday everyone!

♥ Selma ♥

3 comments :

Unknown said...

Maybe for our awesome trip together we could also meet in France. Sigh, I think I just really want to travel. Where are you planning your trip to?

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Oh how I loved being in france! I haven't been there in a few years. sad face.

Jess said...

Love love love Paris...and these lovely photos! Definitely one of the most enchanting cities ever; wish I could go back!

Hope you have a great weekend :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...