June 14, 2010

Monday Morning Rain is Falling

I found this on Melissa's blog and thought I could share this too. :)
One way to start the week, huh?!

The unedited version, just if you want to do this too.
Happy Monday everyone.
How was your weekend?
I spent it working.
A lot of work.
A lot of pain.
A lot of exhaustion.
The only thing that brought a smile onto my face were engagement photos of a far friend of mine.
She got engaged and those pics are awesome!!! So happy for her.
Made me miss Istanbul even more!!!

Other than that...the weekend was okay.

Let's hope this week's going to be perfect!

Have a fabulous day!

♥ Selma ♥

2 comments :

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Yeah the weekend was sort of a drag. But what can ya do? Here's hoping we both have a good week!

Lacey in the City said...

Sorry to hear that today was so rough!! What is it that you do for work?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...