August 6, 2010

Fill in the blank...

...yes, it's Friday again. Time sure does fly!! Not sure if it's good or not. Hmmmm....
Either way, I'm again playing alone with Lauren's Fill in the Blank Fridays...and this week's topic is food...hmmm...makes me already hungry. :) So here's what I have to say:


1.  Today for breakfast I ate    one cereal bowl with milk *of course*. And that, around 5.40am. Same goes for tomorrow... :(

2.  My go to/never fail recipe   Jambalaya "Selma style" ;) Hmmm...makes me hungry now .

3.  Something I eat that other people think is weird is   ...now this makes me think about my eating habits...maybe salt and bread, or anything with coconut in it, or olives *I absolutely LOVE olives*, or feta cheese...or... how about something I don't eat that other people think is weird?! That would so easy...chocolate! :)

4.  My worst cooking disaster ever was    when I burned the tea bag in my mug *yes this happened!* (and well, technically it's not cooking but it's all I could think of so far!). I've been very careful when it comes to cooking so I've tried to stay away from any recipe that may end up in a total disaster.

5.  If I could only eat one flavor of ice cream the rest of my life it would be   Mado's vanilla ice cream. Vanilla is boring *I know* but I say "if vanilla is bad, any other flavor is bad too", so I have to taste the first "real" flavor and then maybe work myself up to cinnamon and green tea. Maybe.

6.  One food I hate and avoid at all costs is   liver. Enough said. Sorry for everyone else loving it, because apparently it's really good. Thank you, but no!

7.  What is your favorite meal?  Breakfast, lunch, or dinner?   Lunch. As much as I wanted to say brunch (yes!!) I decided on lunch because it's just enough...I love going out and eating a lighter meal. Plus, yes, lunch's cheaper than dinner and less bulky than brunch. This now makes me hungry and even though I just had dinner...hmmm I'm now thinking about what I should get for lunch tomorrow...maybe just bread and cheese, because I'll be working .

Wanna join the fun?!
Hop on over to Lauren's blog.

Hope your Friday's fantastic!!!
Mine was okay. Survival is everything.
The weekend's going to be gorgeous outside.
I'll be stuck at work, but it's going to be alright.

Have a fantastic day everyone!


♥ Selma ♥

2 comments :

Romanian Princess said...

This is Nicole from the Bingham Tribe, your blog is so cute I'm going to follow it! Please do me a favor and follow me back! Thanks!

http://basicallyformyself.blogspot.com

Katie said...

I have cereal every morning, call me boring, but I'm not a big breakfast eater!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...