August 15, 2010

Sundays

Next Sunday it's my day off!
Today it's not. And it's been raining and cold.
And even though I absolutely don't feel like blogging or sharing (then again, there's hardly anything I could share at this point; I work, I sleep, I daydream, I work, I sleep, I daydream...maybe eat, maybe drink, maybe talk, maybe smile...and then I sleep again and daydream again and work again...it's a never ending cycle)...so I thought I'd put up some pictures that may or may not inspire me and you!!!!


Happy Sunday everyone!
Wherever you are.
If you've got some sunshine and heat you want to get rid of, can you please send some over?! I'd really appreciate it. Thank you. :)

xoxo,

♥ Selma ♥

4 comments :

Anonymous said...

Haha we don't much to spare but I'll try :-)

Sam said...

Happy Sunday! :)

k said...

i really hope someone sends over that heat, this is ridiculous!

Unknown said...

We have some heat that we can send over, especially since they are talking about it getting even hotter. I don't want hotter than 91, so I'll for sure send some heat over. I'm already looking forward to fall, so I have no problem with it cooling down a bit.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...