September 30, 2010

NYC and hot chocolate...perfect September combo

I'm ending September with flashbacks of NYC, hot chocolate and a very warm blanket.
It sort of drizzled today, stayed foggy-looking all day long, and well my passport picture makes me look like an old sleep deprived lady who's on crack. I meant to change it, but instead of "Yes, please let's take another picture" I said "It's okay". Go figure. So, with that very wonderful picture of mine I get to travel for the next ten years. Just awesome!!! *insert heavy sarcasm please*

And since I can't upload any pictures today...just imagine an awesome picture of New York's fabulous skyline or streets filled with yellow cars and busy-looking people. Oh, and I would put in a cupcake picture, too. But as for right now I can't upload stuff...so yeah. Wait, let's try again!!!


Well at least something came up, thanks to all those pictures I once posted...and are still stored on blogger/picasa/or whatever. ;)

September...it was nice having you!!!!
Hope you ended today with a blast!!!!

xoxo,

♥ Selma ♥

2 comments :

k said...

new york will now forever be tied to alicia keys. oh my. happy october!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Ahhh good ol' New York! Gotta love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...