September 7, 2010

Picture Inspiration

Just because I like pictures and their incredible power...
all pics via tumblr
Fall's kind of wet this week.
Not loving it. Not loving it at all.
But, just looking at these pics above...awwwww....

Hope you're having a fabulous day.
I'm going back to work today. It's definitely better than staying home while it's raining outside.

And oh, I did not forget...I took pictures while I was in Germany and yes, I'm going to share these...soon. I've been a bit lazy and sort of TV occupied and wasn't able to upload any. Yes, I'm that lazy. Ok, I'm that pathetic...because when I feel bad I don't feel like doing anything at all. We're all like this I guess. No?! Yup. Just be honest, will ya?! Yes, we all have these moments where laziness is stronger than anything else. Sometimes it's terrific, sometimes it just sucks. Welcome to my world. Ha!

Okay then...rain, here I come...be nice to me! Please...

xoxo,

♥ Selma ♥

P.s. Happy Birthday!!!! Wish I could be in Florida right now, celebrating my friend's birthday!!!!! Hope you're having a fabulous day girl. :)

1 comment :

k said...

yesterday was a total lazy day for me!! so i understand :) can't wait to see germany pics!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...