October 6, 2010

If I were a billionaire...

The lovely Jennifer had a fun post going on Monday and I lost track of time (or let's blame my lack of sleep that night/day!) so I totally missed it. Nonetheless I thought "oh what the heck!" because who said I can't participate even a few days later.... so here we go...

If I were a billionaire, I'd buy all the things I never had *and probably more*...

I would live in a house just like that...


and spend my weekends maybe at a place just like the following


or that...

I would drive something like the following...

but would also have the following two in my garage waiting to be used and loved


I would have this baby too...


...invite my friends and family on great vacation trips to wherever they want to go and spend most of my summer either on my yacht or in THIS place. :)

I'd shop daily at

...and at all those other regular lovely shops like Anthropologie etc...just luxury itself would get boring.


I would give lots of money to charities, help the poor, invent in so many things I can't even post on here...and still stay grounded because money alone wouldn't make me happy. It would give me things that would make me happy for a while but in the end those things are just materials I may or may not even need or use. As long as I would be surrounded by friends and family, have a wonderful house with a great vehicle that brings me from A to Z I'll be fine!!!! :)

I think that's it.
I could go on but again, I'm having trouble uploading pictures!!!! :(
So yeah...time to call it a day...on my side of the world...ok, just dinner time!!!! :)

Have a fantastic day!!!

xoxo,

♥ Selma ♥

4 comments :

Danielle Moss // Graphic Design and Photography said...

Such a fun post. I would do lots & lots for charities but would have an amazing brownstone here in Chicago, would travel the world, and I would most definitely have a range rover :)

Thanks for all the sweet/thoughtful comments on my blog. Sorry I am so bad about commenting. When you work on blogs all day, it can be tough to make the time to read them as well. Trying to get better!!

Unknown said...

At the end the song can't buy me love started playing in my head :) I love it, I totally want to learn how to sail a boat SO badly. Maybe we can sail some place together in our matching boats when we're both billionaires.

Meghan said...

Ahh, to be a billionaire! I would travel the world!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Yay for playing along!!! Loved getting to see what you'd buy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...