October 4, 2010

Just thoughts

Thinking way too much lately...
Having too many things on my mind...
Getting hardly any distraction...
Enjoying lying in bed longer than needed...
Not having to rush through the day...
...but...
Missing the sun and its marvelous strength...
Thinking about long walks along the boardwalk and on State Street...
Wishing I could eat cheap Sushi...
Hoping I can visit soon because I truly miss it...


NOT the best picture and not a very current one...my hair's longer and darker now...at least no highlights anymore. And I think I aged quite a bit in the past six weeks. :( Despite all of this, I pretty much look like this when I'm trying to find stuff online that may change my life. And even though I don't really wear glasses unless I'm at home, or go for a day without contacts...here are my "new" pink glasses...and I love them. Is it just me or do my nostrils look huge?! ha! Even today I get to find a flaw in me.

Hope you had a fantastic weekend, and will start Monday beautifully. 
Already October 4!!!???? Dang it...time sure flies, incredibly fast.

xoxo,

♥ Selma ♥

P.s. Didn't sleep last night...so not happy about this. Hopefully no one's gonna pick a fight with me or at least upset me, because I just can't guarantee for anything today. This has never happened. I'm so beyond stressed and unhappy at this point, so why sleep?! Huh?! Stupid stupid body of mine...really. :(

4 comments :

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Aw, I think you look great! Hang in there! You'll get everything you want!

Unknown said...

I totally adore your pink glasses, and no, your nostrils don't look huge. I didn't sleep much last night either, boo! I think I did get more than you though. I'm sorry, head home and take a huge nap

k said...

aw i like your new glasses :) smile lady!

Swissy said...

aww..such a cute pic. your glasses are nice.
isn't it crazy that it's october already?? where has this year gone? seriously....
i love fall though..nice colours everywhere.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...