November 2, 2010

I vote for nap time - it helps!


Today is not a very good day.
I felt fine at first, slept in and all...the usual routine! ;)
Though during the afternoon a certain very uncomfortable rush of chest pain arrived and it wasn't funny. It's a weird kind of pain, it makes you believe you're running out of air and the walls around you would come closer and closer each minute that passes. I also have to say, looking in the mirror I looked worse than those vampires in the Twilight Saga movies...so I headed home the second it happened. Weirdest thing though was that music calmed me down. Thank goodness for my iPod in my bag at all times. Wouldn't know what to do without one. I took a nap the minute I got home. So far, so good.

Things will change and I'm hoping for some entertaining movie night.
Going out, yes! To the movies and no it's not a date...just me and my movie people. Yes, I have movie people...ok, movie watching people to be correct. We watch it all, and today in honor of Halloween this past weekend...we're going to watch a horror movie. :) Can't wait. Let's hope it calms me down, too. 

And to my lovely US friends and bloggies out there...have you voted yet?! 
No matter what you decide it is important to stand up for what you believe is the right thing. 
If I could, I know I would vote and I know how I would vote. No one could change my mind.
So if you haven't, go out and do so.

That's about it for right now.
Tuesday's been not a very good day today but this will change.
And I just realized I want a tattoo. Ok, weird I know, and so very random as my last thought today.

Hope you're doing fine!!

xoxo,


♥ Selma ♥

2 comments :

Furry Bottoms said...

That sounds like an anxiety attack. Especially since music calmed you. I'm glad you're doing better!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I voted and even worked in the election as a poll clerk!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...