February 18, 2011

What Should I Say?!

I am kind of speechless.
Can someone please explain this picture to me?!
Is this paint on the dog? Or is this a very special breed? Or, am I hallucinating? Do I have to google more?!
Help on a Friday evening is needed. Desperately.


I read it was in Kabul, Afghanistan.
Still, what is up with that cutie pie of a dog?! Hmmmm....

Glad you liked the pink pictures yesterday. Brings spring closer, no?!
We all need that, at least us, freezing off our butts in the middle of February.
Can you believe March is almost around the corner?! Freaky!!!

Happy Friday everyone.

xoxo,

♥ S ♥

5 comments :

Furry Bottoms said...

Paint... definitely paint!!

Unknown said...

whatever it is, it's weirdly cute.

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Wow!!! how weird and bizarre.

Unknown said...

Oh, wow! I really hope they did not spray paint the dog...?

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

That has to be paint...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...