June 17, 2011

What do you think?!

Welcome to my world. The crazy kind.
You know, one day I'm on a high and love everything and everyone, and the next I'm down and lost and don't know how to act or where to turn. 


Don't worry, nothing bad happened.
Something extraordinarily happened, and although I should be happy about it and looking forward I am hesitating and flipping out. Needless to say, when I'm down, I'm crying. Like way too much. I should be jumping up and down, embracing life and hugging random strangers. I am not. Reality hit me today. With happy news, but how come I'm crying? Maybe it's tears of joy? Maybe it's tears of relief?! Maybe. Maybe it's a combo of both and it just happens to be very ugly, wet, and weird. Last time I cried this hard I said good-bye to someone we lost. That's okay. But now?! 
 

If I got through with what I started, I will be very busy for the next couple of weeks and although it's going to be good, I am not fully ready to take this step. Although I know I have to. It's time, and it's going to be good. And if the following is true I'm just gonna question today's tears even more.


Am I ready to say good-bye and see ya to Europe this soon?!
Am I?
What do you think?
Please of all people out there, let me know what you think!!

Because frankly I don't know what to think!!!



Photobucket

9 comments :

Abby said...

I can totally relate to this. I am the same way in that I'll cry buckets over an impending change, good or bad!

Claire said...

oh! Your gonna do it and it's gonna be FAB and you can take us virtual friends all with you and we will be rooting for you!! Go for it!!

The Cat Hag said...

Oh hard decisions are always difficult to make, just take a step back from it and spend some time relaxing and letting the pros and cons fight it out in your head.

I know you will make the right choice. ♥


xoxo,
Addie
The Cat Hag

Unknown said...

love this post! and lovely photos!

http://thelittlebrunettemermaid.blogspot.com/

Sienna said...

i hate tough decisions but im sure youll make the right one :)

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

I always get freaked out over change whether it's good or bad. You aren't alone!

k said...

oh my gosh, what is up! are you leaving??? just when i'm moving to luzern!

Unknown said...

SELMA!! I'm sorry I've been MIA. Did you get into school in CA?! It's scary when big things are decided like that you you feel not ready. That's how I'm feeling right now. It's crazy though because when you start that step it's all you want, but then when it becomes a reality it's much more scary.

Sierra said...

Oh sweet friend all of these reactions are totally normal. I knew something would work out for the best and I couldn't be more excited for you. Just take a deep breath and just think - we'll be able to talk and hang out. Love you. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...