December 8, 2011

Don't Think...



I think this pretty much describes my week.
I've been busy, and if you saw me you'd be thinking I wasn't...but I have been. I wish it was "good" busy though...yes, I believe there's a difference between good and bad busy. Ha!

And today, craziness came all together and kept me in bed. For a long time. 
Thank Goodness for some bubbly dark drink that helped a little, and aspirin, and water...and the dogs taking care of me.

I'm still not better but I am forcing myself out of bed, out of the house, and into some cooler but fresher air. Finals can wait a little (wish me luck next week!), and the Christmas presents too (as long time followers you know I usually sent stuff away by the end of November, and this year?! Not so much. The boxes aren't even sealed yet!).
I'll take it easy this year. But I will be studying for finals and will work on everything starting tomorrow...just not the boxes. They'll become New Year's gifts I assume. Ha! Oh well, we shall see.

Yes, I think too much!!!

At least I know what I'm getting this year for Christmas!!!
Do you?

Happy Thursday everyone.
Stay warm.
Stay happy...whatever you're doing...enjoy it!!!

xox

P.s. welcome new followers! Thanks for stopping by and reading!

16 comments :

Mandy@OrangeAutumn said...

That's sooo true!! Overthinking things is something that I have a problem with. Hope you feel better soon!! I'm a new follower!

Sarah said...

Oh so true, very guilty of over thinking things and making mountains out of molehills!

Hope you feel better soon xxx

Abby said...

I think we're on the same wavelength. I cannot wait for my finals to be over! (which unfortunately won't be until Dec 21!). Good luck to us both, I'm sure we'll do great ;)

Christianna said...

Well, New Years presents are great too! No one thinks about giving those. You might be on to something?!

vijayant said...

Hi selma,

great words followed by great learnings. I will use it my life.

Kelly said...

So true! Its funny how we nitpick until we find a problem! Hope you feel better!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Ugh. It stinks being sick when you've got a lot going on! Feel better!

Megan said...

I can definitely be an overthinker sometimes, too!!! It always complicates life.

Meghan said...

I overthink ALL of the time! Eek. I love this post, because I definitely could use a dose of this! Hope you get an opportunity to relax this weekend!

A Life Un-Styled said...

I was exactly the same. Thank goodness I've stopped over thinking! It's just too draining. I think over time you'll develop other ways of dealing with things. I hope you're feeling much better now Selma.

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I overthink stuff non stop!!!

Why Girls Are Weird said...

That describes me PERFECTLY. I'm ALWAYS overthinking things!

Dree said...

Oh man, I am an overthinker just like you. It's always great to realise that things can WAIT!! Good luck with finals!!! I just finished mine - I know how hard they can be.

k said...

i've been so so busy too...ughhhh. hope you are having a relaxing sunday though!

Kate said...

hey girl! found you on lacey's blog -- I'm another CA blogger... we're a rare breed!! :)

Sierra said...

I remember this day - so glad that you are feeling better now, you poor thing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...