January 10, 2012

A little obsessed

"You are beautiful,  like a dream come alive, incredible.
A centerfold miracle, lyrical..."
 

These words haunt me. I love them don't get me wrong.
And when the windows are down and the sun's about to set and I hear them it's even more magical. 

I just feel I should be long done with the teenage pop music culture and yet, here I am writing about it. Quickly and simply.


I blame it on my friend and the CD she made for me putting "Love you like a love song" on and I hear Selena Gomez sing it on a daily basis. Heck, no, hourly basis if not more often. One of my friend's was joking saying she wants a CD with only that song on it so she doesn't have to push the back button or have it in repeat. 

Hmmm...how old are we again? 17? I don't think so. However, I have to admit it feels good to act as if we just have half a year left of high school. Ha! 

And as I always, well, sometimes, say...




7 comments :

Annemarie said...

You're never too old for a good pop song! I still get Hanson's "Mmmbop" stuck in my head! Eeek!

Hope you're having a great week girlie :) xo

Meghan said...

Ha! I was JUST thinking about that song this AM and how much I secretly love it!

Christianna said...

Not gonna lie, I love me some Selena Gomez! She gets pop music and does it well. Nothing to be ashamed about!

A Life Un-Styled said...

Music's great that way. Sometimes I just want to listen to the Spice Girls again!

Ashley said...

Don't forget to listen to the Turkish pop! That's more acceptable ;)

Sierra said...

Ha ha I know I get sucked into those teenie bopper songs too but they are all so darn good! Love the Selena song, I listen to it for my workout all of the time!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Everytime I hear that song, it gets stuck in my head!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...