March 23, 2012

The Carrie Diaries - Sneak Picture Preview

image courtesy of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. / photo credit: Eric Liebowitz

As a huge Sex And The City fan I cannot even describe how excited I am about the upcoming new show The Carrie Diaries. Set in the 1980s, it portrays high school aged Carrie Bradshaw juggling life, love, friends, family, and of course her love for New York City, all of which made her the adorable Carrie we all know and remember from the hit series.

I read the book and fell in love. 
Seeing AnnaSophia Robb in the role of young Carrie made me especially happy; because look at her? 
She is Carrie!!!
I'm in love with her sparkly dress and the gorgeous red heels. 
So the 1980s, but especially so Carrie Bradshaw. Love it! 
What do you think of young Carrie and her look?

Are you as excited as I am?

8 comments :

Neely said...

Excited hopeful and worried

Claire said...

oh wow i didnt know they were making a show of this! i loved the book! eeeeeeeeee!! she looks fab

Megan, TfDiaries.com said...

I die.

k said...

this sounds cute :) :) do i remember you saying that you are moving back to luzern??

Jessica said...

I'm very nervous for the show, I'll check it out but I don't think she looks like SJP so I want to see her acting. Also, I'm nervous about the costume, shoes like that didn't exist in the 80's, no stilettos just lots of lovely cone heels. I hope they keep it accurate because the 80s were awesome!

Unknown said...

I've never watched sex and the city. Maybe I should find it and start watching it here.

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I can't wait for this! I was a huge fan of SATC and this makes me excited!

Unknown said...

"Combine with a necklace and dress maxi makes me feel really good.The reunion went perfectly after that. Thanks for your article wise suggestions and I highly recommend you to try this dress out as well!"

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...