April 25, 2012

Happy Pinterest Day!

It's Wednesday...I'm almost done with this week.
I want to shout out and yell some stuff...but I won't.
I want to go back to bed and sleep.
I want to sit outside with my girlfriends and chat about life and all kinds of stuff.
I want to hug my mom.
I want to eat my Turkish food.
I want to enjoy Swiss summer!

But I can't.
Right now that is.
So I'll link up with Michelle and her weekly Pinterest series...today hosted by Sami!

My theme today...is home; it's as simple as that!
Enjoy.



 


I am looking forward to being home again...in Switzerland...from May till August! YES. I know you all want to come along! I know you do! But I also know one person for sure who will be packing a few of her belongings, drag her friends, too, and come meet me in Luzern. :) July will be so much fun! Can't wait!

But first...it's going to be June...and I'll be in Istanbul, too.
Yes, when I'm talking about home I mean both countries...luckily (I think) I have family in three countries. Makes life so much more fun...and so much more expensive, too. ;) 



I know exactly where this is!!! Cannot wait to walk there too....I need to feel the touristy vibe too, even though I'm more of a local there! ;)


all pictures via pinterest

Hope you're having a fabulous week.
I'm really homesick these days.
I miss Swiss food.
I miss Turkish food.
Both good restaurants are either near San Diego or close to LAX...so not around the corner. Sucks. So I'm sort of stuck with an illusion of my favorite foods...but soon enough I'll be enjoying them...where it all needs to be enjoyed! ;) 

Have a fantastic day.
And don't forget to look for more fun pictures from pinterest over at Michelle's

xoxo

9 comments :

Meghan said...

Ahh! Switzerland looks positively gorgeous! I hope your summer gets here soon!

Erin O'Riordan said...

It does - it looks just like a fairy tale.

I have just discovered several of your old Man Candy Monday posts...and I think I like them.

Christianna said...

You know what?! I can't wait either! These pictures make me so excited. July can't come fast enough!

I'm sorry that you're homesick, but luckily you get to get over there fairly soon!

Unknown said...

I can't even imagine how homesick you probably are. but what a great place to go home to!

Why Girls Are Weird said...

Oh how absolutely GORGEOUS!

Alexa said...

Oh my goodness I am dying of jealousy. Your trip sounds amazing! Going home is the best!

Thelma Frayne said...

And such a beautiful home you have! Fondue- made me smile!

Natalie said...

such lovely photography!

www.trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Istanbul from your pictures seems so much more modern than I always think of it as. I hope you have such a lovely few months being back home. Oh I wish i cold come visit you. maybe if the flights aren't too bad ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...