May 6, 2012

Weekend recap

Last week was horrible. I had so much to work on I thought it would never end. On top of it all, one of my closest friends got this terrible toothache that pretty much made me suffer with her. There's nothing you can do but pop in those meds, wait and hope for the moment you feel nothing again. Crazy. I needed something uplifting, something fun, something that would distract both of us.


It just so happened that my friend Erin celebrated her birthday Saturday night. And hey, you only turn 30 once so you better celebrate and be part of that spectacle. Plus, who can say no to yummy food and drinks? I certainly couldn't! ;)

Not to mention the Avalon hotel letting us be their guests. Thank you.


How could I have said no to this?
So glad I was in town!


 I had the Erinberry Mojito.
It was very good!




 Most of us I'm sure wanted to jump into the pool, but we didn't.
It was closed anyways...maybe better! :)


 Candy...absolutely necessary!


A slice or two of the birthday cake.
I liked it...it wasn't too sweet and that was just perfect!
 
 Don't mind my pose...not sure why I wanted to make myself shorter!
I blame it on the Erinberry!!!

It was a great evening!!
For more (and better) photos please visit Lynn's blog over at The Actor's Diet.

Hope you all had a great weekend.

It'll be slightly silent in the next few days (especially next week) around here...finals are approaching.
I know you understand.

xoxo

10 comments :

Ashley said...

Very cute!! And good luck on finals, Selma :)

Christianna said...

This looks like an amazing birthday party! Lucky girl, getting to go to it!

You go an kick those finals in the ass!

Sierra said...

Glad you had such a wonderful time girl and you look beautiful - so does Erin! Looks like a great location and I would have wanted to jump into the pool too!

Good luck on finals, I know you'll do great. xoxo. miss you and see you soon!!

Why Girls Are Weird said...

Well it certainly looks like you lived it up!

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

I'm sorry you had a bad week but it looks like the weekend made up for it!

What an amazing birthday party! So fun :)

Thelma Frayne said...

You're so cute- feeling your friends pain :) Pics are great!

Unknown said...

I love celebrating birthdays with friends! sounds like a great, wonderful night!

good luck with finals :)

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

Sorry last week was crappy but glad thing are looking up!

Unknown said...

That hotel looks awesome! I should totally do that for a birthday one year. And of course...that cake. I'm drooling right now.

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

How fun! I love the dum dum sucks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...