August 29, 2012

Marion Cotillard - Girl Crush

Hey everyone.
Hope you are having a fabulous week.
It's gotten hot again...no wonder I'm already sweating by 9am. Ha! :) Just kidding. Maybe.

I had fun reading your comments about my commercial obsession. For the record, I have a DVR and I love it too...but once in a while I just don't hit forward because I don't want to rush that part of my life either - everything else seems so hectic these days and so out of control sometimes, that I just long for quiet and slow moments, so why not NOT skip through commercials?! Ha. I know it's just me but thought I'd share this little info as well. :) 

It's Wednesday, and I'm linking up (late!) with Michelle and her weekly, Oh How Pinteresting Wednesday. My theme this week is literally a girl crush I have had for years. Yes, we can have that too...boy crushes, girl crushes, dog crushes...whatever. So today it is no other than Marion Cotillard. She not only represents Paris or France but Europe to me! Kind of makes me less homesick! :)

all via my pinterest

With or without flaws...she's beautiful. No?!

8 comments :

Ashley said...

I love her little accent :)

Christianna said...

I've always been a fan of hers as well! She's brilliant!

Lacey in the City said...

She definitely is beautiful! And I love the name Marion.

Erin O'Riordan said...

She's so gorgeous. I mainly recall her from 'Public Enemies,' but I'll never forget her in the fake commercial 'Forehead Tittaes' (find it on YouTube if you've never seen it) with my girl Taraji P. Henson.

Tiffany said...

She is so, so lovely.

Sierra said...

She's gorgeous! Remind me what she has been in?! I can't remember but know I have seen her face once or twice.

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Her skin is flawless! I loved her in Inception! She was so good!

samnhal said...

I totally agree, she is amazingly gorgeous. And so good in every movie I've seen her in.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...