February 12, 2013

Quote of the Day #3


Do I need to say more?
Things sometimes don't turn out the way we want them to.
Sometimes it's just too darn difficult to get what we deserve.
Sometimes our efforts in life don't get appreciated.
We often are taken for granted. I have. I think I still am.
But...all I have to do is look at the bright side of everything and smile.
Because one day things will turn into place and work just perfectly.

Can't believe it's already mid-February!
TIME, please slow down a little. I cannot handle you running this fast!
Thank you.

Happy Tuesday.

xoxo

More QOTD: here and here

7 comments :

Unknown said...

I can't believe it's mid feb either! I agree, things don't always work out how we plan, but they do always work out somehow.

Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings said...

We wish that time would slow down too and that we had the ability to just press pause sometimes. :-)

Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

Nicole Marie said...

totally agree

Blue Dog Belle said...

Definitely something I need to remember to do more often :)

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

I love this! And it's so perfectly timed for what's been going on with me right now. Thank you for posting :)

AND I APPRECIATE YOU!!

Emily {Isnt That Charming} said...

Such a great quote to keep in mind every day!
Isn’t That Charming.

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I love this quote!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...