February 26, 2013

Stacked


Last week I went to Stacked.

First time ever and I was very impressed.
You order everyone via iPads...and you can customize pretty much everything.

I had a pizza - gluten free of course!

My friend had a man'n'cheese pizza, and she almost wanted to have a mac'n'cheese salad or something. Technically you can eat almost anything and everything. Plus the drinks were delicious. I was really impressed. I know I said that already. And no, don't worry I only drank one of those drinks above.

Unfortunately, it's not around the corner from where I live but it was worth driving a little further down to eat something else for a change. ;)

So if you ever feel like going out to experience something new...and you are in southern California...I'd recommend Stacked. 

xoxo


3 comments :

Unknown said...

I've never heard of stacked before. I love that so many pizza places are offering gluten free dough now. How was the dough, did you notice any difference?

Tiffany said...

I love Stacked! It takes me forever to create my order...but it is so good! I love the dipping sauces.

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I have never heard of this place! I love that they have people use ipads to order! I wonder if anyone has ever dropped one and broke it. Ek!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...