June 25, 2013

If you give a little love, you can get a little love of your own

I'm back. Not completely back but I'm back online, back in western Europe and able to start a computer on my own wireless and type again. And, I have time. Plenty of time. I just wanted to say hi and let you know that I'll be back and that you may have to except some sort of comments from me in the near future. Also, as I am still unpacking and settling back into a colder and wetter last days of June in Switzerland and/or Germany, I thought I'd share with you the following video.

While I was away in lovely Istanbul, and while I was probably annoying you with twitter *or even FB* updates that didn't fully make sense to you as we were experiencing something no one had experienced before in Istanbul, let alone in Turkey...I came across this video. My friend posted it and I thought it was perfect. It's exactly what it means to be human and to act like one. In times like these we all need to be reminded to act kind to one another, regardless on how we are feeling in that particular moment *I'd have a story to tell you, please remind me of the cat-hater!*.

But until then...enjoy the video.
And...if you happen to know where this video originated let me know. I'm unable to find out. Not sure what I'm doing wrong today. :( 




And don't forget...GOOGLE READER IS DYING PRETTY SOON. So, follow along vie bloglovin' or feedly or email or anything else you can think of. I'd appreciate it.

Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment :

Meghan said...

That video is simply amazing. Thank you so much for sharing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...