July 19, 2013

Friday Fancies - Sandals!

Happy Friday everyone.
I've been wrestling with my allergies (what is wrong this season? Europe, you're not nice to me), my continuous and irritable gluten intolerance, and the fact that I have to pack my belongings again and fly back to California. Sigh. However, today is a good day. Not only will I go out and enjoy the warm weather in a dress (!!!), but I will also see a friend of mine and her newborn. Cannot wait.

Before I am going to enjoy this weekend, I'm linking up with long distance loving and her weekly Friday Fancies. This week's theme is all about sandals. It's summer, it's warm, and let's be honest we all love them. ;) I simply couldn't just show you one pair, I had to go with a few. Enjoy.


Sandals


Uniqlo linen shirt/ Topshop skinny jeans / Ankle wrap flat / Rupert Sanderson flat sandals / Toe post sandals / Birkenstock footwear / Sam Edelman leather shoes / DV by Dolce Vita silver sandals / Red sandals / Gold necklace / Ray-Ban lens case / pureDKNY floral perfume / Essie / Austique Sandals Neon Pink


Have a fabulous weekend, lovelies. Having any fun plans?
Thanks for stopping by and hello new followers!!!

xoxo

Follow on Bloglovin

5 comments :

Betsy Transatlantically said...

love the idea of glamming up a neutral outfit with fab colorful sandals!

have a safe trip back :)

Marie said...

Love all those sandals!!! Safe travels!!

Best, Mree
www.twinlivingblog.com

Rebecca and Lori said...

Great picks! Hope you can keep your allergies at bay. Enjoy the time with your friend and the new baby- how fun!
Lori

Allison said...

Love the bright pops of color in those sandals!

Unknown said...

I can't believe it's already time for you to come back to California! I'm wearing a top right now that's similar to that one and I love it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...