August 22, 2013

Back to School Outift 2013

Happy {early} Friday everyone.
I am so glad this week is over. Not only was it my first week back in school, back with my fun friends, and interesting professors, but it was also my first week to realize how much I missed having some sort of a purpose. I don't want to spend the rest of my life in school so that's not my purpose but I finally realized that my being in school is finally making sense. And just re-reading this I know my statement just right now did not make any sense at all. Oh well. It was a tough week. The weekend can begin.

So, without further ado. I'm linking up with Long Distance Loving and her weekly Friday Fancies. This week, of course, it's the back to school special. So, have fun with my outfit. It's simple, it's easy and it's what has been missing on campus...color!!! I see a lot of black, blue, and gray. I love these colors but it's still August so color is definitely needed. Plus, I simply say that when you add some color your mood changes...so having a stressful week or day ahead? Color up and have fun. ;)


Back to school 2013



Have a fantastic weekend.

xoxo

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...