October 1, 2013

Hello October

{via}

Happy October everyone!
Oh my gosh I cannot believe we are in month number 10.
Where did the time go?!

It is finally fall, finally time for more warm drinks, for warmer more comfy clothes, for pumpkins, for socks, for scarfs, for sweaters (!!!), for colored leaves, for scary movies, for college applications to be sent in, for more orange, for more black, for more pies, and for more fun!!! 

There's so much I need to do this month it is not funny at all.
I know I can do it. I will do it.
It will just require patience, patience and yes patience.

What are you looking forward to this month?
Anything in particular?
Let me know.

xoxo

3 comments :

Amanda said...

I truly don't know how it is October. There's no possible way 2013 is winding down already.

Brianna said...

October is my FAVORITE!!! I am so so excited and SO ready for cooler weather, booths & sweaters (: SO looking forward to Halloween too!!

Unknown said...

I love October. My Bestie is coming to visit, it's still warm enough to go to the beach, and the leaves are just starting to change.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...