February 20, 2014

Girlfriends - QOTD #19

Good morning my lovelies,

It's been a while. I have been away and enjoyed a fabulous weekend away from home. My long weekend started Wednesday of last week at 12.15pm. Needless to say I was super stoked to start my long weekend so early. More details on this long weekend with photos later on. I mean, I promised to update and share more this year so I will keep this promise. :)

This weekend has officially started again. I'm mostly looking forward to seeing my bestie again. It may just be for a day but it's better than never! So, here's to a wonderful day with my bestie. Cannot wait to hang out, chitchat, shop, and just have a fabulous time.

*edit of 2/21/14 - unfortunately my bestie had to cancel and we could not get together at all. :( 

Any fun plans for you?! 

 {via}

  “Life is an awful, ugly place to not have a best friend.” - Sarah Dessen, Someone Like You 



1 comment :

Marie said...

Hope you have a fab weekend with your bestie!!

Best, Mree

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...