February 13, 2014

Love - QOTD #18

{via}

“Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.”
  - Laozi

***

 Happy Valentine's Day Weekend.
As you know I don't like this so-called "holiday". 
It is just yet another day where we are forced to show our loved ones that we care about them. 
What happened to all the other 364 days? Do we hate them then? Seriously.

Despite it being this pink holiday weekend, it is also a holiday weekend in general that gave me an extra day off from school. So excited. I should seriously look into working at schools.
If you got off, and live in the US that is, do you have anything fun planned or are you stuck working?

As for me, I'll be out of town for a while with my favorite person.
We may even drive to Disneyland (which isn't that far away from where are) and say hello to Mickey.
Yet, besides that we just wanted to enjoy the extra day off from school. Yay!

I'll talk to you next week again.

xoxo

2 comments :

Unknown said...

Have fun at Disney Selma :)

Meghan said...

That quote is everything. Honestly, I think it's so true.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...