March 27, 2014

California Dreamin' - QOTD #23

{via}


“If you've had good gin on a hot day in Southern California with the people you love, you forget Nebraska. The two things cannot coexist. The stronger, better of the two wins.”
  - Ann Patchett, The Magician's Assistant

****

I may not hold a glass of gin or come from Nebraska but I do agree with the above quote.
I'm traveling.
It's Spring Break.
I'm not by the beach or near a pool soaking up sun.
I don't party either.
I'm exploring options and weigh them carefully.

Exploring more of this gigantic state as well as its neighboring state.
Will keep you updated.
Mostly via Instagram. :)
And maybe soon also on this blog.

Miss you all.

xoxo

1 comment :

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I can't wait for you to post about it! What an exciting time for you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...