June 10, 2014

Mango Coconut Smoothie by Monic


Coconut and Mango are my favorite, so today I decided I would combine the two for a refreshing green smoothie.

Ingredients:
1/2 of a Mango
your favorite coconut watter
1/2 of fresh lemon juice
handful of spinach
handful of kale
2 Tbs of unsweetened coconut

Recipe:
Add your greens, fruit and about a cup or more to your liking of coconut water, then toss in your unsweetened coconut, BLEND and sprinkle a bit more coconut just because it's soo yummmmy !


What do you like to combine coconut with?

*********

Thank you, Monic, for filling in for me again.
I love how yummy this smoothie sounds, so I will definitely try this today or tomorrow, 
depending on when I find my blender. :) 

We are almost settled in.
It's all coming together, and I have so much to tell you.

Hope you are having a fabulous day my lovelies.
I will talk to you soon again (and catch up on gazillions of blog posts)

xoxo


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...