June 20, 2014

Quick hello!

Hi my lovely readers,

Is anyone still around?! Someone?
It's been a while. A very long while to be honest. So much has happened and I have so much to tell you. However, this may take a while. I hope not too long. If you follow me on twitter you probably saw a few tweets about me not having internet or tv. This should have been installed first week of June (yes the week we moved to Sacramento). Unfortunately, some higher power didn't want us to have tv or internet. It wanted us to experience difficulty and frustration over a very simple and needed thing. I'm still mad. I'm still not having a way to go online but to use my phone. I hate this. So I can't blog, talk, research, and what not.

Yet even with us not having access to the web, I wanted to let you know I am still around and will return once this issue is resolved. In the meantime follow on Instagram or Twitter if you want to hear about my whereabouts. If we are friends on Facebook you get to see and hear even more of me and my drama. Hahaha.

I hope you enjoyed my helpers by guest blogging while I was gone. I was hoping I could be working by now but seems thigs aren't going as planned. So if you're bored just reread my former posts. That's what I'm mostly doing, too. ;-)

Anyways, wanted to stop by and say hello.

Miss you all.
I will be back but for now I need to put my phone away. Writing on this blog on a phone is a major pain in the you-know-what.

Xoxo

2 comments :

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Welcome to Sacramento! If you want you can always come over to use the internet!

Ashley said...

Hope you got the internet issue resolved...that is the worst!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...