August 4, 2014

Vacation Time!


It is finally time to go home. Sort of. We are heading back south to Los Angeles and Orange County. I am beyond thrilled. I cannot even put it into words. Knowing that I will be in familiar territory again, seeing all or at least most of my friends, and going to my favorite restaurants excites me so incredibly much I could give each and every one of you reading this a huge hug. If you feel something squeezing you that would be me.

Have you ever gone away for a while and returned home?
How did you feel?

I don't feel as excited as I would be when flying to Europe but I could still jump up and down, and twirl around for hours. So looking forward to cooler temperatures, playing with dogs and cats, and going to the beach. So ready for this. I have really missed it. Eeeeek....so excited!!!!!

xoxo

P.s. I'll be still blogging though. :) 

image via here

3 comments :

Why Girls Are Weird said...

Sometimes going home is just what you need to feel more you again.

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Yay!!! Welcome home ;)

Safe travels!!

Marie said...

Have a great trip!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...