October 2, 2014

October


Month number ten!! 10!!!
Hello October.

I am excited and at the same time I am shocked.

We have so many plans this month.
We will visit family friends, go apple picking, enjoy a pumpkin patch nearby, carve pumpkins, and decorate for Halloween! Not to mention the changes I have envisioned for this blog of mine. I am still working on it {including the Facebook page that will be ready to click on soon, but you can guess the name already and if you happen to find it on Facebook you are more than welcome to like it, just saying}. We will have fun and I hope we enjoy what fall and especially this month has to offer. 

Happy October 1 my lovely readers!!!
Wishing you a fantastic month filled with warmth, fun, laughter and lots of colorful leaves!

xoxo

image via here

1 comment :

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

I bet you guys will have amazing fall leaves up there. I am looking forward to living vicariously through you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...