February 25, 2015

Be Yourself


“To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” 
- Ralph Waldo Emerson

*****

This week has been a whirlwind of moments. Monday was very important to me and I absolutely thank you all for the positive vibes. They were greatly appreciated and came through. Thank you. Also, my favorite person may have gotten a new job where he will hopefully find himself happier and more appreciated as a hard working individual. I cannot stand places that promise you so much and then you don't get a thing in return. So, fingers crossed. Things are slowly falling into place and it will be a great year I can already tell. 

For over thirteen years the above quote has always been one of my favorites. It is inspiring and so true to my heart and soul. With that, I want some glitter in my life. I will find glitter in my life. Just looking at that image makes me happy - so I had to share this with you all. :) 

Be yourself!

xoxo


image via here

3 comments :

Kenya said...

Love that quote!

Molly said...

What a cute post with a great message!

We've nominated you for the Liebster Award here: http://mollyandstacie.com/liebster-award/ :)

Lindsay said...

This is a such a cute post! Good message too! :) Thanks for sharing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...