February 22, 2015

Yeah, Maybe

Blogging opened up doors for so many of us. It helped us find new friends, jobs, explore our passion, write more, read more, heck even shop more. Blogging is not just a place for our daily whereabouts and ideas or issues, it's about so much more - it's a fantastic community.
As a supporter of this great community I would like to tell you about Joey. I don't remember when I started reading her blog. All I remember is that it made me smile, come back and read on. Plus, her love for nail polish fits perfectly with mine. So when I learned her e-book was out and on sale I agreed to share the news with my lovely readers; with you!

Joey's e-book - Yeah, Maybe - will be on sale starting tomorrow until the 28th of this month; it's only $1.99 and it's available on Amazon. I believe that's an awesome deal.


Here's the blurb for the book:


For quiet, reserved, and focused 15 year old Annie Mackey, school was a sanctuary. 
 But when her bubbly and beautiful neighborhood best friend joins her at Willow Point High for freshmen year, her world is turned upside down.

Everything Annie could count on for stability is shattered, 
and she's left feeling more alone than ever before.

Just when she's about to lose all hope, 
someone unexpected swoops in and gives her a much needed lesson in perspective.

The e-book is available on amazon: http://amzn.to/1DiZ2nV

I never blog on Sundays but for Joey I thought I would make an exception. That is what this blogger community is all about y'all. Thought I'd share the love and support for a fellow blogger.

Hope your weekend has been great, and I'll be reading you soon again.

xoxo

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...