March 13, 2015

Five on Friday

http://www.blowdryblowdry.com/2012/11/happy-friday/


It is time to look back and see what made me happy this week. Our anniversary trip to San Francisco got cancelled twice and as much as it hurt I knew that there was a reason behind this sudden change in plan. So, knowing I was hurt I had to find happiness elsewhere, and let me tell you...happiness exists, no matter what. It's always the little things. So, without further ado...

one - I am pretty much halfway through with my monthly food challenge. So incredibly happy. I never thought I could do this but I am doing this. Two more weeks, two more weeks...I can certainly make it happen. This is by far one of the hardest months.

two - Palm trees. I love palm trees. Whenever I get to see a pretty one I can't help it, I have to take a photo of it. I'm that obsessed and in love with palm trees.


three - Sleep. I had one of those moments yesterday that just called for an early night. I also took at least three naps yesterday. I was exhausted. My body needed to rest and rejuvenate. I don't blame the one hour we Sunday for my sleepy-headedness {I know I just made this world up} but to be honest it could be it. Do I feel better now, after so much sleep? YES. Friday, bring it on!!

four - Free samples, and a chance for me to try a new night cream. I have to say I like Ultra Lift Miracle Sleeping Cream by Garnier. I had never been a huge fan of Garnier {my mom on the other hand swears by it} but as I don't get older I have to find a brand that works for me. I have seen results with MaryKay, Neutrogena, and now feel to give Garnier a high five because my face feels moisturized and just happy at night and in the morning.

five - Easter being around the corner. We won't be fully celebrating since my favorite person needs to work that day {I think, unless we are lucky and he gets the day off}. However, this won't stop me from decorating, and putting together a little basket or bag for my in-laws that I will bring over. I love creating goodie bags for others - this year it will be for family; last year it was for friends!


http://meetatthebarre.blogspot.com/
 

4 comments :

The Flynnigans said...

It's always the little things.

^^^^ EMPHASIS ADDED. I always say this.

Love FREE samples. I got one from a consultant at Rodan & Fields and holy shit let me tell you this crap is just so chemically laden with junk it's disgusting.

Have a great weekend hun! ;)
xox

Lindsay said...

I love Garnier actually! I use most of their skincare products and also color-treated shampoo and conditioner. I've been wanting to try that night cream, glad you like it!

Elisa @ Crazy, Amazing Life said...

Well done on not ignoring your body's need for extra sleep! There I always a good reason behind that, and it's so good to focus our bodies' cues.

Wishing you a great week, Selma!

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

I have to take pictures of palm tress, too! I hope you had a great weekend :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...