August 25, 2015

Strong and Dark - Blue

End of August nears! End of August nears!!! 
Not only is our one-year anniversary approaching {August 29!!!!!} I am also hoping to see and feel some cooler temperatures. Honestly, summer will stay in California for quite some time and I don't think fall will arrive until October or even November. With darker and stronger colors I can trick my mind and make me slowly adjust to upcoming cooler temps, perhaps? No?!

Untitled #111


I think, despite the very hot temperatures we are still having, it is time to take out my navy, dark blue colored wardrobe. It will make for a fun date outfit. I don't own rompers {I am too short for that; insert sad face} but I own some cute, tight navy colored pants that I can easily pair with a printed top, or use my newest blue colored top I received from StitchFix. They really nailed it when I received my last fix and I could not be any happier with my new top. So, blue is definitely my color. It's great for any season but it's definitely a fantastic color to transition into any new season. This is my fall color I can tell!!!

Any fun color you are looking forward to wearing soon? Are you wearing a specific color to transition into fall? Let me know. I need some ideas. 

Have a fantastic day my lovelies,

xoxo

2 comments :

Why Girls Are Weird said...

I always feel like blue isn't my color, which is kind of weird. But these? Love.

C said...

I've always loved navy so much. I'm really excited about all the fall colors this year: wine, mustard, army green, navy. It feels like my high school days! Haha!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...