September 25, 2015

My Friday Happies


Happy Friday and Happy Weekend my lovely readers!

This week has been a whirlwind of ups and downs, but mostly ups so that is a definite plus. Since this is the end of a long week I thought I wouldn't waste any more time but share with you what made me happy this week. Plus, I'm linking up with Krysten and Lindsay again. Ready?!

1. Netflix
2. Puzzles
3. Pinterest {are you following my crazy journey on Pinterest?!}
4. Coffee I can tolerate
5. Halloween Lights
6. Less pain
8. Finished Business {stupid paperwork is sent off and worked on}
9. New fall inspired nail polish
10. My FitBit {how do I challenge myself more?!}

It's been a good week.
I'm looking forward to the weekend though. Not only does my favorite person have Sunday off {very rare!!} but he also works regular hours that will leave me stranded at night. I don't like when he works until 11pm. No bueno. So, just knowing regular hours will be back next week makes me happy already. So yes, let me get happier today by applying the fall inspired nail polish to my nails...


Hope your Friday was wonderful.
Happy weekend my lovely readers...hope you are having a fabulous one.

xoxo

3 comments :

Kim {Hope Whispers} said...

Great list! Netflix is calling me. What are you watching? I have found myself on Pinterest more than usual lately! Getting sucked back in! Im glad you are having less pain. I know how that goes. Fit bit made my list this week too!

Oh and I completely understand how nice it is to have our favorite people on a regular schedule. Right now hubby is working crazy hours and Im over it :-/

Unknown said...

Netflix --- oh so addictive! My Fitbit strap broke ages ago...thinking I should fix it and restart getting motivated

The Flynnigans said...

Have you watched Narcos yet?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...