September 22, 2015

Vibrant - Green

Time to enjoy cooler temperatures and warmer drinks!!! Finally.
It may not be as cool as it is in other parts of this country {or other countries}, and it may not be fall season where you are {some places we all know head on into spring right now...love that idea}. Regardless of where you are green is a fantastic color to add some pop to your life. I am not a huge fan of green. It reminds me of my mother as this was her favorite color. However, it's a refreshing and vibrant color and adds warmth and fun to an outfit. I am still looking forward to the day I will purchase a green purse. I believe this will add some hot flavor to my dull outfits. I mostly wear black, so a pop of green would be a huge step towards being braver and more fun.

Green has many shades and whether you love it as a regular grass green or more of a blue green/dark turquoise...enjoy it. I know I will wear more green this fall season...just to add a bit of fresh color to the yellow and read leaves on the ground. This makes this season so much more fun!!

Untitled #114

Green is a fun fall {or spring} color. It adds color to any dull outfit and to any mood. Also, since I personally do not wear a lot of green, if I do, people notice and compliment on the color or the outfit. It is like people wake up just looking at this vibrant color!  

Do you wear green? Is it a color you prefer or rather shy away from?
Let me know...always love to hear from you.

xoxo

3 comments :

The Flynnigans said...

I've been told that, like purple, green looks good in me but I don't have nearly enough green in my wardrobe. I love the dress up there in your collage, it's pretty!

Why Girls Are Weird said...

Ooooh yes, I love the color green. I actually don't know why I don't have more of it in my wardrobe. My eyes are green so I know it'd play them up!

Tobia | craftaliciousme said...

Oh green... While I love green in all its shades in nature I truly desire it in my wardrobe. I don't feel it, it reminds me of a terrible teacher and it's just not me. The only greenish shades are a minty pastel scarf (I usually don't know what to wear too) and teal/petrol.
But your collage is very vibrant and pretty!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...