January 11, 2016

Weekly Hopes {24}


Week two of the New Year has started. Crazy to think that in a few days we will be halfway through the first month of the year. Didn't we just talk about turkeys and gravy? Where did the time go? It frightens me at times. I want to do so much and sometimes I feel I don't have enough time or energy to do it all. No matter what though life continues.

Well, today is another day, another Monday for Weekly Hopes. So let's jump right in, shall we?

1 - Meeting up with friends I haven't seen in {over} one year
2 - Putting my feet in the Pacific Ocean {yes, I'll be doing this}
3 - Eating at my favorite restaurants {it's a long list}
4 - Laughter and relaxation
5 - No more pain
6 - Dog cuddles
7 - Most needed catching up
8 - Being home again

Do you see a theme here? Yes. I'm in Southern California again. I'm finally home. Wish I would stay forever. However, to be honest, I enjoy leaving it too. Where I live I pay half the cost for everything {gas, food, housing, fun, etc}. I get to experience 3 1/2 seasons. As much as I love the greater Los Angeles area I also don't like it. Friends have asked me whether I am moving down south again at some point. Honestly, I would do it in a heartbeat because my friends live there and the weather is perfect {unless it is stuck in the high 90s or 100s}. The current housing market though is ridiculously expensive and cost of living in general isn't as much fun as I would like it to be...so once that chances then yes I'd move down again. Until then, I will probably stay away from it. :( 

Yet, until then I am happily visiting SoCal. 
Now it's my friends' turn though. I have gone down four times already and no one has visited me. There's something wrong with that. Ha! Come visit NorCal; it's really not that bad!!!

Happy Monday everyone.
Follow along on Instagram...I'll be over there mostly on this week.

xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...